Seasalt’s design ethos is to create beautiful and useful clothing that customers can enjoy wearing season after season. It’s their attention to detail and quality that ensures their loyal following. Definitely a favourite at Home in the Highlands.
Seasalt Coverack Coat
Our streamlined Coverack Coat looks just as good on the coast as it does in the city. Its simple shape is gently fitted, with tabs with poppers so you can adjust the sleeves and cinch in the waist. Made with an organic cotton rich Tin Cloth® outer and lined in cotton poplin, with generous hood lined in soft striped jersey. The sleeves are lined in polyester, so it’s easy to slip on and off.
- 5000mm waterproof rating
- 5000g breathability rating
- Outer coat: 65% organic cotton 35% nylon
- Hood and upper body lining: 100% cotton
- Lower body and sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Fully taped seams
- Semi fitted
- Mid thigh length
- Adjustable and detachable hood
- Long sleeves
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Pockets with fastenings
- Internal pocket
- To keep your Seasalt RAIN® coat performing at its best wash with Nikwax Tech Wash® and reproof with Nikwax TX Direct®
- Made in China in line with our Ethical Trading Policy.
You may also like…
Seasalt Cloudburst Mac – Fathom£150.00